FTD 2120 rommon issue


Working on 2 ftds today, one those FTD2120 was continuously booting in rommon. At the beginning I didn’t realized that was confreg issue. Thus, I proceeded and fully reimaged the device.

Once I reimaged on the reload FTD stacked again on rommon.

Then I realized that was something wrong with confreg on rommon

Running the help command I saw the confreg command

Running the confreg I saw the below

"Configuration Register: 0x00000000"

 

Then I run the command confreg 0x1 from rommon


rommon 9 >  confreg 0x1

You must reset or power cycle for new config to take effect

 rommon 10 > reboot

Restarting the system...


After that everything was ok 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upgrade WLC / Supplementary image

Converting lightweigh to standalone AP and vice versa

ISE Direct Upgrade URT